Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy 12th Birthday Morgan!!

Today is Morgan's 12th birthday and the Erickson family is planning a party for her this afternoon! The beautiful invitation they made is shown below.   I received a voice message from Morgan this morning saying that the celebration of "her" day began this morning with yummy foods, a nice gift and even a pinta. It really warms my heart to know that Morgan is staying with such a thoughtful family.  I know she will have a wonderful time tonight!


1 comment:

Regina and Valentina Erickson said...

Hello,
Happy birthday to Morgan!! I am attempting to update Regina's blog here on Blogger.Bear with me as I try to figure this out but I did put up some pictures taken yesterday and will try to keep the blog updated.
Thanks for the wonderful comments.We hope to make this an unforgettable experience for Morgan.If we can give her a fraction of the happiness that Regina recieved when in Charlotte,our goal will be accomplished..The Erickson Family